NSI techs in Lincs/Cambs area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopi679

Reaction score
Hello
myself and a fellow nail tech are currently using NSI gel products and have been for a while now, and are just wondering if any other techs using NSI products in the Lincolnshire/ Cambridgeshire area would like to come over and share their skill and techniques with us in the flesh!?
We are near the Peterborough and Spalding area.

We feel we have lots of tips and techniques to offer back and are willing to share!
We also use acrylic and would like to have a go at trying the NSI acrylic as we currently use a different brand.

We just thought it would be nice to get together with other techs and have day where our imagination can run wild!
I have a fully equipped log cabin nail bar and beauty salon and will be willing to provide refreshments and good hospitality of course!
We are available on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday although we may have to plan well in advance to avoid appointment clashes etc.

Pleaselet me know if you are interested in having a teching day with us!:green:

Hi i live in cambridgeshire(huntingdon) and i too use nsi products, im very interested although i work full time as a nursery nurse mon-friday so could only make it a weekend.

Thanks for replying, will wait and see how much response we get and keep you posted!:green:

I wanna join, I wanna join! I move to peterborough in Novemeber and will be feeling very lonely, I am doing a home course at the mo and i am hoping to get booked on a creative course in milton keynes in December. Where could i get NSI Trained locally? Maybe i might think about changing

Hi

I live in cambs area, Im not NSI trained but let me know if you all fancy a geek meet up sometime! :green:

Little Miss Gem, I train at CND in Milton Keynes & their training is second to none! I cannot fault them at all!! PM me if you want anymore information!!

Helen

I wanna join, I wanna join! I move to peterborough in Novemeber and will be feeling very lonely, I am doing a home course at the mo and i am hoping to get booked on a creative course in milton keynes in December. Where could i get NSI Trained locally? Maybe i might think about changing

Thanks for your reply girls! Will keep you updated when we arrange a get together.:green:
Little Miss Gem: we did our NSI training in Manchester, quite a long way to go but couldnt fault training and professionalism as with Creative, both very good.

little miss gem i did my nsi training in bedford,just ring nsi for your nearest asessors.hth

Oh too bad....I`d love to come but I`m a bit too far away!

Latest posts

Back