NSI training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting into acrylics as there very popular. Always said I wouldn't the same as extensions but here I am 2.5 years later doing it

I am thinking NSI training in Dorset.... Anyone use NSI what do you think.

I like that you don't have to blend the tips on these I imagine alot of brands are the same

I'm a beginner so have to do a beginners class not sure if that's over 2 days i just worry as I keep hearing/seeing horror stories of people doing acrylics on a day course & the standard is shocking

I use NSI & i love their system :) i have never had any problems at all with it. Would definitely recommend however, i would strongly suggest lookin into s course that is more lengthy. I struggle to believe that these day/2-3 day courses go through all contra-indications, allergies, chemicals, nail disorders let alone on top of the actual application! I studied at college for 12 months & i am still lesrning now. Is there no way you could do a longer course at your local college?

I did my NSI nails on a day course, I wouldn't recommend as I don't feel confident - in my opinion for me it was a waste of time x

Little Tinker where did you do your course??

Latest posts

Back