NSI versus En Vogue Gel Systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cknight

Reaction score
:rolleyes:
Hello

New to this site. I have been doing bio Sculpure gel system and have recently added on En Vogue

Realise I need to practice practice practice but am finding En Vogue a challenge.

I have seen videos of the NSI system and it looks alot more user friendly? En Vogue also have a One Component self leveling system but myself and others have had trouble with them popping off within a day?

Any views - maybe it is just me and I need to keep on practicing with En Vogue

I am also curious about En Vogue products as there is a 7 week Nail Tech course they offer here that I think I am going to take.

So I am just curious about what other people think about the product....for learning to use for a first timer and just what peoples general opinion is about En Vogue products.

I use the En vogue, my clients love it, 4 weeks or more between fills, does take practice, I would recommend taking the course. Did try NSI, prefer En Vogue and so do my clients. I do my fills with the pink self leveling on the nail bed up to your smile, then complete with the clear modeling resin, turns out lovely

Latest posts

Back