nsi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Having problems with the nsi site, its not sent my new password just wondered if any of you are having similar problems. I've forgotten my password so entered details, said new password has been sent, but no email, been waiting for ages:( . Its doing my head in now, all I want is the price for dried flowers. Does anyone know the price ?

Sarah Lou said:
Hi geeks,

Having problems with the nsi site, its not sent my new password just wondered if any of you are having similar problems. I've forgotten my password so entered details, said new password has been sent, but no email, been waiting for ages:( . Its doing my head in now, all I want is the price for dried flowers. Does anyone know the price ?

They're £4.99 for a pack of 20

Hi Jane,

Thanks hun, will give them a ring in the morning, just noticed your not that far from me aswell.

Hi Sarah Lou,

I had trouble with no email from nsi but rang them spoke to a nice girl called Nicola and she sorted it for me. I tried to get the password a few times although the site said it had emailed me i never got it, the number is on the web site, also they charge 8.00 delivery!!!
hope this helps.
Lin

Latest posts

Back