Nsi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi geek chums,

I spoke to Amber from NSI today and whoaa what a conversation we had. She is so nice to talk to. Anyway Im looking into doing a gel course to add to the L&P and wraps, offer a full service and all that. She said that I'd only need to do a 1day course with her rather than the 4day as I've been trained in acrylic and know about structures of the nail etc etc. We're gonna arrange a date at excel on Sunday for her to do 1 to 1 at my house. She quoted £200, which I think is o.k, hubby thinks otherwise, obviously!!
Just wondered what you all thought of the price and if anyone has trained with Amber before, love to know your views.

Ta very glad

Hi there
She's sounds really nice doesn't she, and really experienced, does a lot of travelling worldwide and training. I would have booked her ages ago to do their foundation in acrylics but she was so booked up at the time I was too impatient to wait so went with CND.

You have to take into account, (don't know where you live but she was at least 1.30hr away from me) her travelling costs, it will only be you so just think of all the attention you can have, you will probably get some sort of kit?, you don't have to travel (so no costs there).

Looking back now I wish I had waited as I ended up travelling 1.20hrs every day for 3 days after having got the kids to school, doing the horses, coming back everyone expecting tea, doing kids and the horses again and 2 hours of homework. I actually felt physically sick! (fumes as well I expect).

Hope this helps
Deb379

Hi, I have done two course with Amber L&P and did the Gel one this month. She is great. She phones to see who things are going is always ready to talk you though any problems. I was a bit shocked when she said how much the courses are but to be honest it is worth every penny. You do get a small kit, prob could so about 20 set with it. but she make it sooo easy to understand. I would definatly say go for it.

Would definately agree - go for it, the price may be steep but you are getting 121 training and £200 is what a course may cost anhow at least you have undivided attention x x

Sorry I might be being thick :o , but does the £200 include a starter kit?

Fab Freak said:
Sorry I might be being thick :o , but does the £200 include a starter kit?
yes it does and your not being think

Latest posts

Back