NSL inch wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlee-c

Reaction score
Has anyone got more information on this wrap?
I'm interested to know how it compares and what's different and makes it so special.what are your best losses?

Charlotte

I just did my training in this today :)) if you want to pm me I can try and answer any questions or put you in touch with someone x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I started using NSL just after it launched, and it's absolutely brilliant! Have had consistently good results with it, and I love the fact it's natural, 96% organic and vegan-friendly .(That's a big selling point for me, it's mostly holistic therapies I do and that's what won me over in the first place )
It's a balm, so it goes a long way - I got 38 treatments out of my first kit . Give me a shout if there's anything specific you want to know about it and I'll do my best to answer :) x

hope you enjoyed the training Amy ! It's great stuff x

ohh, should have said.. lowest loss (immediately after treatment) has been 6.5 inches, highest so far 13.75 inches

I loved it and my model lost 6.5 and said her bum feels loads tighter :) x I thought 6.5 was pretty good as I have never done any kind of wraps xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Marvellous ladies!!

Has anyone got more information on this wrap?
I'm interested to know how it compares and what's different and makes it so special.what are your best losses?

Charlotte
Yes I looked at this wrap but to be honest I was confused for several reasons " Non Surgical Lipolysis" Lipolysis is non surgical anyway so makes no sense. I have also studied the ingredient list and nothing on it induces lipolysis.I know several people have asked what the active ingredient is and nobody gets a response !!.To be frank was horrified as using a picture of Ryland to promote as he is underweight anyway and known publicly to have issues with his weight. I am also concerned that now seem to be offering "weight loss supplements" which if you know how the metabolism works does NOT go hand-in-hand. Inch loss depends on how many places are measured so measure in 12 places will get higher that if measure in 6 so should not be used as a guide IMHO. I use a brand that has been established for many years and guarantees inch loss or money back. think I will stay where I am xx.but hey always choices.

Latest posts

Back