NSS acrylic removal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Hi just wondered how long it takes to remove NSS acrylics? I have someone wanting a new set who previously went to NSS salon. I've removed some before but took an hour ! 😡 I only have an hour and a half slot but don't want to turn her away as it's a potential new client. Any tips would be great. TIA X

I done one in about 45 mins I filed as much of the bulk down as I could then wrapped all 10 left for about 15 mins then started on the first finger and took away the goo stuff and filed a wee bit more then repeated this a few times although I left a tiny bit of it on just because I knew how much damage was under her nails, I then put gel polish on and they eventually grew out the damage xx

Bulk down, soak in dappen dishes of acetone,wipe off,bulk down,soak in acetone,can do it in 30 this way, becareful client can see damage is done by them and not you x x

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for replies. I've spoken to her to see if I could do an infill but there's a lot of lifting and one has come off ! So not enough time to remove and re do.

Latest posts

Back