NSS Client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
I thought some of you might be interested in a new client I have just served.

She is a nightmare biter on very tiny fingers and nails (No. 5 tips would fit her thumbs). She went to a NSS in Northampton last week.

She told me, after cutting her cuticles and using an electric file, they pushed glued tips under her cuticles thus covering the entire natural nail. They then covered the whole thing with a thick layer of L&P!

This took 30 minutes and cost her £35. They all dropped off within two days!!

Amazing. Do these places work on no repeat business? :rolleyes:

glynis said:
I thought some of you might be interested in a new client I have just served.

She is a nightmare biter on very tiny fingers and nails (No. 5 tips would fit her thumbs). She went to a NSS in Northampton last week.

She told me, after cutting her cuticles and using an electric file, they pushed glued tips under her cuticles thus covering the entire natural nail. They then covered the whole thing with a thick layer of L&P!

This took 30 minutes and cost her £35. They all dropped off within two days!!

Amazing. Do these places work on no repeat business? :rolleyes:
much as i would love to earn £35 in half an hour, my concience would never let me treat someone like that. how do those people sleep at night? :mad:

angel fingers said:
much as i would love to earn £35 in half an hour, my concience would never let me treat someone like that. how do those people sleep at night? :mad:
Thats an outrage....................
Obviously not trained in the saftey and application of enhancements.......
Pushing a tip right under the nail fold........?????????
Nice nails babe, a bit tight near the matrix springs to mind ...look out ridges here we come................

Places like that thrife on ignorance and pray on uneducated clients...........
And £ 35.00 doesn't sound that cheap to me either..............
But alas, at least this one wont go back there, so thats one lost for them and one gained for you.....................
At this rate, give it 6 months and you will be snowed under with work...........
Shame it has to be because you will have to sort out their shoddy work, but then you can also show off your skill and knowledge...............
Get the clients to complain to the shop and lodge a complaint at the local council.....Office of trading standards and health and saftey might be worth a visit...............
JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back