nss salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tat1973

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you all know what makes me cross.
I am training at the moment and have a friend which I have practiced doing enhancements on. As I am practicing I obviously dont charge her, I am not brilliant at them as I am learning.
last week I rang her and asked if i could do her nails for her and she said she was really sorry but she had had them done at an Oriental salon. I thought ok no prob.
then she told me that they has drilled her nails, worn masks and were very rough in fact she told me "I think you are to gentle when you do them you need to be rougher like them". she told me that the sprayed the tip on as well.
when they all go wrong I hope she doesnt expect me to sort them out, because from what I have read on this site I dont think I will be able to:eek:
So much for the support from friends!

I just wanted to let you all know what makes me cross.
I am training at the moment and have a friend which I have practiced doing enhancements on. As I am practicing I obviously dont charge her, I am not brilliant at them as I am learning.
last week I rang her and asked if i could do her nails for her and she said she was really sorry but she had had them done at an Oriental salon. I thought ok no prob.
then she told me that they has drilled her nails, worn masks and were very rough in fact she told me "I think you are to gentle when you do them you need to be rougher like them". she told me that the sprayed the tip on as well.
when they all go wrong I hope she doesnt expect me to sort them out, because from what I have read on this site I dont think I will be able to:eek:
So much for the support from friends!

Hi
Goodness me :eek: I wouldn't like to be treated roughly ,
why ever would she think rougher was better is beyond me,
and what is a spray on tip?
Friends sometimes just don't realize that we have feelings too :hug:

How horrid to be manhandled while having your nails done!

Is the "spray on"tip an airbrushed French?

Don't let it get to you hun, experienced paying clients will be happy about you been gentle.
I am always been told "oh that didn't hurt like where i went before" and guess what it is these clients that turn into regulars.
Print off some info on MMA and scare the hell out of your so called mate. :hug:

good idea louise I may just do that.

yes I think it was spray on french tip.she loves them and suggested i do them the same way!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry your friend has let you down like this. My model is one of my best friends, she has stuck by me since I did my Creative foundation in Feb, she still gives me loads of encouragement and every time I do her nails ahe always says how much better I am getting. Even if I cant get to do them and she loses them all she will always wait and come back to me.

I would be really cross if she went somewhere else - especially a NSS! Did you ask how much they cost?

I recently had a client who told me she asked for a white tip at her local NSS and they told her it was £17 just to air-brush a white line on the free edge! Thats on top of what she paid for the enhancements!:eek:

Find another friend to be your model hun. Keep practising and good luck. x x x

Don't be upset! It could have been a spur of the moment thing - we all do this at some point. It's a shame that she thinks rough is better, how silly! But it's her choice, and make sure you ARE there to help her when it all goes wrong and she needs help. If you're not sure what to do we'll help you. Would be a shame to lose a friend over a set of nails, and it just goes to show how fickle some clients can be. It happens! :hug:

Latest posts

Back