Nubar/ Palms Extra Open Days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Has anyone been to one of these and have any feedback ? I am going on the 28th but it is quite a distance from me and I am wondering if it is worth going or should just keep saving up for the products and training in the systems I ultimately want to offer.

I like the idea that they apparently don't animal test but will have to grille them about that on the day, I would like to offer a soak off gel treatment to clients but to be honest I am only getting requests for extensions and acrylic or gel. And all of them want the French white tip look. So I may end up with another product sitting unused in my box.

Any feedback would be great, if it is negative please PM me rather than posting on here.

Many thanks

I haven't been to an open day, but use nubar and nubar Gelicure gel polish and have done training with nubar. I think the open days are chances to ask questions, watch product demonstrations and maybe test a few products - i think! I have always used nubar and love the nail polish which are gorgeous, the Manicure and Pedicure ranges as well as Gelicure. Palms extra are a great company and I have never had any complaints about them.

I am sure you will enjoy the day!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to going

Latest posts

Back