Nubar - training/polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joflakes

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been researching training and polishes and have come across Nubar.

I love their polish colour options and that they are formaldehyde, toluene and DBP Phthalate free. As a client I would be more happy knowing that the products were free of these. I also like that their other items are paraben free!

My queries are - are most polishes free of these chemicals now? Do people actually care? Do they work as well as other polishes?

Whilst I'm not going to buy a load to work with I would like to buy some for myself to try out so I know I like the brand before I train.

Thank you!

Jo

Hello. I use nubar polishes and these only, they are amazing! My clients love them not only for the colour choices but the length of time that they last, the diamont top coat is super shiney and lasts so long!
My clients have never really asked about what the polish is free from they just say they haven't heard of the brand before but always come back and say how many comments they had on the nails and how long they lasted.
Make an account with the official distributor here www.palmsextra.com
I also use nubar Gelicure gel polish which is amazing!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Hello. I use nubar polishes and these only, they are amazing! My clients love them not only for the colour choices but the length of time that they last, the diamont top coat is super shiney and lasts so long!
My clients have never really asked about what the polish is free from they just say they haven't heard of the brand before but always come back and say how many comments they had on the nails and how long they lasted.
Make an account with the official distributor here Home
I also use nubar Gelicure gel polish which is amazing!

Thanks! I've already got an account with palmsextra.com so glad to know I'm in the right place.

Not tried the Gelicure but thanks for the tip :)

I love the colours, part of the reason why I found it in the first place. Brilliant :)

Thanks! I've already got an account with palmsextra.com so glad to know I'm in the right place.

Not tried the Gelicure but thanks for the tip :)

I love the colours, part of the reason why I found it in the first place. Brilliant :)

You won't regret it. The polish brush is great and it goes on brilliantly! Enjoy! Also don't forget to use nubar base coat and top coat too!

You won't regret it. The polish brush is great and it goes on brilliantly! Enjoy! Also don't forget to use nubar base coat and top coat too!

Awesome! When I've done my training I'll get some :)

What training are you doing? X

What training are you doing? X

Not entirely sure yet, leaning towards doing my NVQ2 via distance learning though and some day courses.

Not entirely sure yet, leaning towards doing my NVQ2 via distance learning though and some day courses.

I did my nvq2 through my local college and it was brilliant. What is distance learning?

I did my nvq2 through my local college and it was brilliant. What is distance learning?

Distance learning is learning from a distance, like Open University. You study at home using materials and books etc given by your college or university and attend day schools from time to time and can often do it as slow or fast as you like.

Distance learning is learning from a distance, like Open University. You study at home using materials and books etc given by your college or university and attend day schools from time to time and can often do it as slow or fast as you like.

Personally, I would definitely recommend doing it through a college where you are there for full days, or evenings if you do an adult course, I could never imagine doing my course at home as you get to grips with practical treatments much faster with a qualified tutor there guiding you, and where you can ask as many questions at you want, and learn on real clients, how come this isn't an option for you? X x

Personally, I would definitely recommend doing it through a college where you are there for full days, or evenings if you do an adult course, I could never imagine doing my course at home as you get to grips with practical treatments much faster with a qualified tutor there guiding you, and where you can ask as many questions at you want, and learn on real clients, how come this isn't an option for you? X x

My job is full time each evening and I do university as well so I'm stuck for time! I believe the distance learning does include some practical and I'd practice on friends etc. You have access to a tutor on the phone and email all the time as well.

Latest posts

Back