Nubar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdnaples

Reaction score
I have searched many suppliers of nail polish and have came up with the decision to use Nubar ....I have never seen such a huge choice in colors before :)
I'd love to hear some comments on Nubar from others that have used it or are using it ?

Michelle :)

Does anyone have any feedback on these? I'm also looking for the best supplier in the UK if anyone can help?:green:

Does anyone have any feedback on these? I'm also looking for the best supplier in the UK if anyone can help?:green:

Doh sorry JuicyLucy below is absolutely right i was on palms extra earlier for nubar and gelicure.

hth xxxxx

Last edited:
I use Nubar for Gelicure and their Pedicure products, both are fantastic. The UK suppliers are Palms Extra who offer a great service.

I have searched many suppliers of nail polish and have came up with the decision to use Nubar ....I have never seen such a huge choice in colors before :)
I'd love to hear some comments on Nubar from others that have used it or are using it ?

Michelle :)

I have't used their nail polish but I have used Gelicure Soak Off Gel Polish & posted about it on the "Gel Lovers" site. Also lovely colours in the Soak Off Gels too.

Hello there!
I started working for myself in June this year and went with Nubar polishes. It was the best decision I made, They have fab colours, great shine and last ages, I love working with them and my clients love them too! s smooth and easy to apply to the nail! Umming and arrring if to bite the bullet and start doing gelicure or not, just such a big decision and a lot of money to part with - wish me luck!!!

good luck with everything too!

I use Nubar polishes, lovely to paint with. i also use the gel polish Gelicure. This morning i recieved a poster of the new LIGHT THE SKY collection....wow, i can not wait to order cherry bombs, black sky, silver waterfall, and the rest of the collection! he he.

hi hun i like nubar polishes too! Their colour range is fab. Never tried gelicure as do shellac but there's loads of helpful threads on her about it. I noticed on Facebook they have just brought out a glitter collection which look really nice too. X

hi hun i like nubar polishes too! Their colour range is fab. Never tried gelicure as do shellac but there's loads of helpful threads on her about it. I noticed on Facebook they have just brought out a glitter collection which look really nice too. X

they have. that is the LIGHT THE SKY collection!

Nubar make the most amazing duochromes!

Latest posts

Back