Nubar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me who sells Nubar stripers. I don't want the pens, just the plain stripers. I've had a look but many dist just say "stripers", they don't tell you who they're made by.
Thankyou!

have you tried ka sa ra ?? chocolates web site??

emmalouisa said:
have you tried ka sa ra ?? chocolates web site??

Hi Emma, yes I had a look. I found some pens but not stripers.I found the site a little difficult to navigate (sorry Rachel). If they're on there I couldn't fine them.

When you say "stripers" do you mean glitter stripers? Kinda like a glitter nail polish but not quite!!! Does that make any sense at all?? I get mine from Spangles (Star Nails nail art section).

Hope this helps.

ka sa ra do the striping brushes but have never seen them by nubar

Carole Lindsay said:
When you say "stripers" do you mean glitter stripers? Kinda like a glitter nail polish but not quite!!! Does that make any sense at all?? I get mine from Spangles (Star Nails nail art section).

Hope this helps.

Glitters, pearls, neons, primary colours, any and all really. I've tried Stripe Rite and So Easy but I bought a couple of Nubar from the show (no idea who from!) and they seem to work better and last longer.

Jane said:
Can anyone please tell me who sells Nubar stripers. I don't want the pens, just the plain stripers. I've had a look but many dist just say "stripers", they don't tell you who they're made by.
Thankyou!
K-SA-RA have them , just have a look is this what you are looking for ????
https://sslrelay.com/s75849961.oneandoneshop.co.uk/sess/utn;jsessionid=1540ccbda27b29e/shopdata/index.shopscript
K-SA-RA Products - Then select Paint and Varnishes, then Nail Varnishes and then Nail Art Striping Brushes
HTH

Thanks Ruth, I look under "nail art". Will phone Rachel to check that they're Nubar.

Sally's stock Nubar stripers, they are actually a pen and striper. Unscrew to get the striper brush, then screw it back in and pull the top off to get to the pen.

As Caz said Star nails do striper glitter polishes. I've also found that if you trim a few of the bristles off they are actually more effective. Star nails do some lovely glitter colours too, like silver, gold and red which are great when doing free hand nail art.

Hiya

I think Mad Beauty do the nuber stripers.

Tel: 02082389900

Sammie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back