Nude/Beige Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopkica

Reaction score
Does anyone know of the best colour for a nude/beige gelish? Do they even do one?

Also im having problems with my french. The white tip seems to bubble which means im probably doing too thick, does eveyone do two coats of white really thinly? Thanks

xxxx

Does anyone know of the best colour for a nude/beige gelish? Do they even do one?

Also im having problems with my french. The white tip seems to bubble which means im probably doing too thick, does eveyone do two coats of white really thinly? Thanks

xxxx

I don't have a nude but Exhale is a pinky/brown sort of neutral colour. I do 2 coats of thin white for French and I dry brush the tip of the colour underneath before applying the white.

Gelish need a tan is fab ;)

I don't know for a tan/beige/nude color as it's not my thing.

But for French Gelish, I do 2 really thin coat on tips. Dry brushing before applying helps it stay on a bit better I find. Fix smile line with brush too.

Seen a lot of pictures of need a tan it looks nude. I always do two thin layers of white, ambience then top good luck Hun 💅

Brilliant! I never thought of dry brushing before applying the white. Thanks so much all!! Going to get Gelish Need a tan! ;o))

xxx

I like tassles personally think its a lovely beige nude colour

I always do 2 very thin coats of white too x

Latest posts

Back