Nurse prescriber/injector

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

confusedbunny

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a freelance nurse prescriber/injector to administer botox and dermal fillers etc in my small aesthetic company based in covent garden, london..... Im thinking of running a monthly "botox, dermal fillers, sclerotherapy,mesotherapy and hyperhidrosis clinic"......any ideas where i can search for freelance aesthetic nurses? :)

Hmm.. Good post! I'm looking for 1 too!!

I am a nurse prescriber and experienced injector, I'm not in your area but may know someone who can do your clinics, what exactly are you offering? By that I mean do you want a commission or do you want to pay the nurse for the day?

x

Hi

Im an Aesthetic Nurse and Midwife based in chelsea. I am not yet a nurse prescriber but will be applying for the course at the end of the year, I currently have a reliable Dr to hand for the time being. I do Botox, Fillers, Derma Roller and Xtreme lashes. Would this be based on a daily rate or percentage? Feel free to email me [email protected].

Hi

Im an Aesthetic Nurse and Midwife based in chelsea. I am not yet a nurse prescriber but will be applying for the course at the end of the year, I currently have a reliable Dr to hand for the time being. I do Botox, Fillers, Derma Roller and Xtreme lashes. Would this be based on a daily rate or percentage? Feel free to email me [email protected].

Hi Katie

Just make sure that the doctor sees your patient as in is in the same room as them otherwise the NMC class it as remote prescribing (even if a thorough assessment has taken place over fax, skype etc) which could see you lose your registration. I have received an e-mail from them where it states this in black and white if you wish to see it?

x

Hi,

I know a nurse prescriber who is based above manchester but will travel. If you email me I can give you her details, she is looking to do one to two more clinics per month. email me on [email protected].

If you wish to pm me your details I have a colleague who is a prescriber/injector based in London. I can pass them on to her and ask her to contact you. She is extremely experienced.

Latest posts

Back