nuways gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo Jo said:
(including going yellow which was not physically possible with this particular gel!)

Wow... I hate unethical sells tactics. Makes my blood boil.
Not to get off topic... I just wanted to comment that any product can yellow... just some are far less likely to exhibit signs of yellowing and getting old.

nJoy

What Sam says makes sense now! When I was looking for a gel supplier I contacted quite a few of them for samples/info etc... and Neways was one of them, they are a bit like Amway doing allsorts of products from Household cleaners to....UV Gels!!!... I got quite a 'few' emails from a lady who told me her daughter was in fact the Neways agent and was writing on her behalf, by this time I had already decided to go with a different company so didn't respond, it was afterall simply info I had been after... about a week later a rather 'stringent' ahem lady! called me on a Friday evening at 8pm (of course any decent person is getting ready to go out at 8pm on a Friday evening so I was a bit taken aback she had called then..) My boyfriend informed her I was in the bath (I was!! honest) so I expected her to call back on Monday... Noooooo she called back about 10 mins later! So I told her I had gone with a different company who she promptly proceeded to completely slate! Said they had tried it and it did this that and the other (including going yellow which was not physically possible with this particular gel!), she was extremely pushy and just a little condesending (sp?). Hope I'm not speaking out of turn here but thought I'd let you know my experience with them! I have ALOT of experience of other companies and I simply have this to say.... don't do it! Go with Designer Nails and Creative and you won't go far wrong! I wasted approx £3k on the wrong products before finding Creative so save yerself a packet! JMHO Jxxxx

I thought Nuways products were all about Pyramid Selling :shock: Somebody shout :x if I'm wrong!! ;)

gillyhotcakes

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a company called Nuways that does gel. Has anyone had any experience with this gel?

Yes.

Nuways sells direct to the consumer through 'agents' ... their gel is not a professional quality gel but the kind of thing you would expect the 'do it yourselfer' to use ... like the liquid and powder that Boots and other chemists stock.

I tried it once many many years ago because they asked Designer Nails to be an agent for them ... not impressive for the professional end of things.

Blimey! I really didn't know that Sam and there are SO many companies who state their product cannot yellow!! It's a minefield out there! :ack: Jxx

geeg said:
I tried it once many many years ago because they asked Designer Nails to be an agent for them ... not impressive for the professional end of things.

ah ha - I knew that we had tried that once - apparently their strap line says "Its non-toxic polymer gels are gas-permeable, allowing your natural nails to respire normally" - does that mean 'breath' :?: :?: I can only think of one word!!! DUH! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back