nvq confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
ive read all the threads on search button for nvq, but there is no where that i can find in essex offering it ??? is it cause its new ? my local college is offerin it as vtct???

The essex (wickford) SAC centre will be offering it, call Shar Gazzard on 01268 571956. She is on maternity leave at the mo, so you may not get an answer till August. She is lovely and a great assessor / teacher.

hi chocolate, is it worth waiting for until my local college do it?

shall i do say foundation with creative then nvq?
thanxs 4 your help

i would love someone to confirm what the difference is between nvq and vtct. i have a qualification from my local college which is an nvq2 but it is from the vocational training charitable trust ie. vtct - are they not the same then?

I would be interested to know what the differemce is as well as i've just completed my course which is an nvq through vtct!!!!!

Sammie

Carole Lindsay said:
i would love someone to confirm what the difference is between nvq and vtct. i have a qualification from my local college which is an nvq2 but it is from the vocational training charitable trust ie. vtct - are they not the same then?

Me too as I'm off to college in September to do a VTCT course but don't know if it's the nvq or not! Why does it all have to be so confusing?!!!

Hi guys, spoke to my college this morning and asked them about the vtct/nvq thing and they said that it is nvq 2 and that it is just issued through vtct.

Hope this makes sense.

Sammie

Sammie said:
Hi guys, spoke to my college this morning and asked them about the vtct/nvq thing and they said that it is nvq 2 and that it is just issued through vtct.

Hope this makes sense.

Sammie

Its a differing governing board I beleive you can do this with the VTCT or the City and Guilds.....its about the level you have done either 2 or 3 which is the National Vocational Qualification...I think,

HI

Choci will clarify this but the nvq i am doing is unit 19 which is part of the beauty therapy course. The NEW stand alone NVQ that is just for nails starts this year, but which colleges will be offering it i havnt a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back