NVQ help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charshaun

Reaction score
Hello geeky peeps haven't been about much but hope to change that this year!!
I need some advice regarding NVQ 2 and 3. I cant seem to find anywhere in Northamptonshire that says they do it? Boothe Lane webside is as helpful as a choccy teapot and haven't checked out Tresham yet
As I am VTCT qualified it would be good to continue with VTCT 2 and 3 but not sure if they are of equal footing. Eventually I would like to obtain level 3 so that I may teach if an opportunity arose.
Thanks guys x

hi ive just had a quick look on the ant's website and there is a Satellite assessment centre in northamponshire( excuse the spelling ) that does nvq l2 and l3 if thats any help. Will have a look to see if theres any colleges but there does seem to be a shortage of colleges offering the nail only qualifications, i cant find one near me either. good luck !!:)

hi
Nice to see another geek in wellingborough
I did NVQ2 at tresham,
I wasnt going to do anything this year at college, Im not sure where you can do NVQ3 anywhere local.
I will probably do further training privately or through CND etc. I only do nails part time and need lots more practice so more trainign wil be good
Anyway be good to know if you turn up anywhere local to us

Hi, I teach both VTCT and city & guilds qualifications and if you look at the qual they more or less mirror image each other with the units that you cover, they just go around it different ways! There are more test papers in C&G but only a couple in VTCT also assignments.

If you take a look on City & Guilds | UK or VTCT web site beauty therapy , hairdressing , customer service , keyskills , VTCT qualifications , manicure and make-up , nails , hair removal , theatrical and media make-up , ear piercing , massage , holistic and complementary , health and fitness therapy , sport they also give you their contact details, these should be able to point you in the right direction about where to go for further training.

HTH.:hug:

Thank you guys for your help very much appreciated xx

Latest posts

Back