NVQ Level 2/3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashahulme17

Reaction score
Hiya,

I currently have completed the training for HD Brows, LVL Lashes, Spray Tans, Manicure/Pedicure, Gel Polish & Dermaplaning. I am looking into expanding into skin care etc including microneedling, LED Masks, light peels etc which all require NVQ Level 2 or higher.... Is there any courses anyone can recommend which I can do. Basically I don't want to pay to do brows or lash treatments again as I have already done the training with the individual companies mentioned above?

Thanks xx

As
Hiya,

I currently have completed the training for HD Brows, LVL Lashes, Spray Tans, Manicure/Pedicure, Gel Polish & Dermaplaning. I am looking into expanding into skin care etc including microneedling, LED Masks, light peels etc which all require NVQ Level 2 or higher.... Is there any courses anyone can recommend which I can do. Basically I don't want to pay to do brows or lash treatments again as I have already done the training with the individual companies mentioned above?

Thanks xx
Im not sure whether you would have much choice because as far as I am aware, all Level 2 Beauty Therapy courses should cover the same course content so you would be learning manicure, pedicure, basic facials, waxing (basic), eyebrow shaping, lash and brow tinting, (and whatever add-ons your specific course offered), so there would be no escaping what you have already covered unfortunately, but as you point out, Level 2 is the bare minimum qualification required to advance into other areas, but it may well seem very basic to you. You will also cover A&P which you may or may not have covered thoroughly on your previous courses? A lot of shorter courses tend to just brush over this.
I did Level 3 Beauty Therapy vtct last year as I am also interested in expanding my skin care treatments, but a large proportion of the course covers body massage, which I'm not really interested in, but I did it anyway as I wanted to do facial electricals.

Latest posts

Back