NVQ - Level 2 Beauty makeup assignment help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifi-Leanne

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm just on my B8 unit for Makeup and have these questions which im not sure how to answer. I have managed the rest but these are throwing me! Anyone have any idea?

Describe beneficial and unsuitable makeup products for the clients home use and the reasons

Describe re-application and makeup removal techniques suitable for the client.

Thanks in advance :)

Here are some ideas from my makeup course -

Describe beneficial and unsuitable makeup products for the clients home use and the reasons

'I would advise my client to use a water based foundation because she struggles with oiliness so this will work better on her skin and improve longevity compared to an an oil based foundation.'

'As my client has mature skin I have recommended a cream bronzer and blush product as powder products can accentuate fine lines and wrinkles on this skin type'

Describe re-application and makeup removal techniques suitable for the client.

'To remove the makeup I have advised my client to use an oil based eye makeup remover as this will help break down heavier makeup around the eyes including masara and eyeliner.

'To remove skin makeup, use upward sweeping motions which helps to stimulate circulation and bring nutrients to dull, dehydrated skin.'

These answers can be ammended to suit whichever client you are working on! Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back