Nvq level 2 fast track hairdressing london

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina.chop

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Happy New Year.

I have just signed up to Salon Geek and I think this is a great site for advise and information. :)

I was just curious to find out if anyone knows about the below course.

London NVQ LEVEL 2 Fast Track Hairdressing Course in London Oxford Street Baker Street W1, London Oxford Street Baker Street W1 • London Classifieds, Flats to Rent, Jobs in London, Free Classified Ads UK

I am quite keen to do this course, but I have not heard of this company nor can I find them in google. Please can anyone advise if they are familar with this, before I sign up.

Thanks Guys

hi,im sorry maybe iv misunderstood -but the course is for 1 week?

impossible LOL the amount of theory knowledge alone wud take more than a week, either that is a sham or its puttin out hairdressers extremnly unprepared for the task at hand. . x

i am a bit concerned about this one week are you to have sleep!! i have never heard of these people but that is not to say they do not exist i would phone the mobile number provided and ask all about it, but i seriously think its to much money for something that could well be pie in the sky! i would be interested in what happens, why dont you go to a college or night classes for this and then you will be sure that what you learn will be recognised, any road keep us posted on your decision, just be careful:confused::hug:

Thanks guys!! Some valid points! I think i'll give this a miss and learn via college instead! :)

i think it might be wise. x

Latest posts

Back