NVQ Level 3 Evidence Codes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
Please help, I have got my final assessment tomorrow at OSNS MK with Kelly Swain and I need to finish my cross referencing of my NVQ workbook but I cannot find the evidence codes.

If anyone can post them for me I would appreciate it, can do some of the cross referencing but need the codes to finish it.

Want to come home tomorrow with my NVQ certificate to add to my collection lol and I need to take my workbook with me.

All help gratefully received.

Jue xx

Hi Julie

I can often help out with NVQ questions but not this one!

I'm not sure what you mean by evidence codes. You can cross reference quite easily using various methods. Presumably you have your Awarding Body workbook (C&G or VTCT). You could use the actual Standards from there to refer to (e.g. PC23, Range3) or, if you have a separate list of evidence requirements you can put page numbers from your portfolio next to them to show where each piece of evidence is.

Good luck

Marian

Thanks for your help Marian.

I found them this morning at 2.40am after much stressing.

The ones I wanted begin with E.

Anyway after all my hard work with cross referencing etc I have a few amendments to my workbook before I will get my certificate, finished my last assessment today though, so just the workbook to finish off and I hope to send it back to Anne/Kelly beginning next week.

Jue xx

Good Luck Julie!

Thanks babes

Assessments were easy but workbook a nightmare, just need to do a few minor changes really nothing to difficult.

Will let you know if I pass.

Jue xxx

Latest posts

Back