NVQ Level 4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Has anyone done it? What was is like? Was it worth it?

No, never did any NVQ's (proper sit down exams back in the day) but I'd think it's more business orientated. My opinion is that I wouldn't invest time and money, I'd rather spend my money on extending my current abilities e.g. nails, waxing .....

No, never did any NVQ's (proper sit down exams back in the day) but I'd think it's more business orientated. My opinion is that I wouldn't invest time and money, I'd rather spend my money on extending my current abilities e.g. nails, waxing .....
Sorry forgot to say unless you want to go into teaching then it's advantageous.

Would this be referring to assessors award?xx

No it's not the assesors award it's the be t nvq after 3

I didn't even no there was a 4!!

i think its more if your looking to open your own salon, its managment/business orientated than just hairdressing x

i think its more if your looking to open your own salon, its managment/business orientated than just hairdressing x

see that's what I heard but have now been told its more about colour correction session styling etc

see that's what I heard but have now been told its more about colour correction session styling etc
That use to be L3. Must have changed the syllabus.

Hmm maybe its different depending on your college? i enroled to do it then when i saw the units it was much more managment kind of thing it put me off, there is some hairdressing but not loads x

You sure it's not a VRQ? Have you seen the units?

Latest posts

Back