NVQ Nail Services FREE OF CHARGE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantell simone

Reaction score
I got a leaflet from Perfect Nails saying that they will offer the NVQ Nail Services course free of charge to those working without an accredited qualification.

Has anybody seen/heard about this?

I got this leaflet too.I have to say I was quite surprised at the wording.

I am teaching a similar NVQ have been told very specifically not to use the word 'free' as it is incorrect and quite misleading.

There are specific criteria to receive Government funding for this such as you must be over 19 and either work in a salon or be registered self employed.

I have seen this wording on a few other providers advertising and I have to say I don't think it's very professional.

I had one of those leaflet too.

I think it's something to do with "Safe Salons", and I would imagine you have to sign up with them and paid some kind of annual fee.

I may give them a ring tomorrow to find out more.

Sally

I got a leaflet from Perfect Nails saying that they will offer the NVQ Nail Services course free of charge to those working without an accredited qualification.

Has anybody seen/heard about this?
The government is currently providing funding for someone to obtain their first NVQ2 or first NVQ3 qualification. Not just nail or beauty services.

Latest posts

Back