NVQ qualification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alisondenn

Reaction score
Do Creative do a nvq or product qualification. I have been a nail tech for 4 years now but only have a college qualification to say I have attended the course and various other certificates for products I have tried. I am using Bio Sculpture gel at moment but would like to try creative products.

alisondenn said:
Do Creative do a nvq or product qualification. I have been a nail tech for 4 years now but only have a college qualification to say I have attended the course and various other certificates for products I have tried. I am using Bio Sculpture gel at moment but would like to try creative products.
Generally speaking CND offer product based qualifications. However, it must be said that their training is of an incredibly high standard and that once you have done your initial training with them you can continue to further your education as much and as often as you like.

Adele

Thanks for your reply!! Could I cross train with cnd gel products or fibreglass I didn,t get on with acrylic.

Creative training can go towards the NVQ qualification, any of the ambassadors can help you with that, or you could ring Leeds and they`ll tell you

alisondenn said:
Thanks for your reply!! Could I cross train with cnd gel products or fibreglass I didn,t get on with acrylic.
Hiya

I think you would need to do a conversion course with them. The best thing would be to give the Leeds HO a ring and they will be able to assist you further.

Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back