nvq"s confused???/

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d34

Reaction score
:confused:hi i am opening up a salon have advertised and had an hungarian lady call me ,problem is she has done her training in hungary and she told me she has the eqivelent of and english nvq level 2 now would she have to have an english nvq level2 or could i take her on with the qualification she already has sorry mind boggling i know but need help on this one girls thank for any replies i get much help needed here lol thanks x

:confused:hi i am opening up a salon have advertised and had an hungarian lady call me ,problem is she has done her training in hungary and she told me she has the eqivelent of and english nvq level 2 now would she have to have an english nvq level2 or could i take her on with the qualification she already has sorry mind boggling i know but need help on this one girls thank for any replies i get much help needed here lol thanks x

Hi, you could ask Habia or the Guild they may know a little more ,
if you do take her on you will need to know for insurance reasons,

:hug: minky

i totally agree with minky id check with city guilds and habia about the qualifercations in other countries before saying yes to offering her a job due to insurance and ur reputation of the business

i totally agree with minky id check with city guilds and habia about the qualifercations in other countries before saying yes to offering her a job due to insurance and ur reputation of the business
thanks girls i will do and i will let you know how i get on mwah thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back