NVQ - which training - help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kellie311970

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first post and I need some help as I feel I don't know which way to turn.
I trained with Star Nails in 1998 and use Gel and Fibreglass. I began my NVQ but became despondant when I felt my supposed mentor was not very helpful and always seemed too busy.
I am also looking to change my product and love everyones enthusiasm for Creative products.

My quandry is where to go now. I want to do Creative L&P but I also want an NVQ as I feel this is fast becoming a necessity for any techie.

Any advice would be great....
Kellie

Creative is by far the best place to go for training but you will need an NVQ.
Creative training can be assessed towards the NVQ but not sure how that works, why not give them a ring, they`ll advise you. 0113 275 0433

hi i was in the same situation as u back in april.......i trained with star nails in 1997, i didnt take up nails then i lost my enthusiasm due to bad training etc........and no help after the training......
i decided to take up nails again this year and enquired about my nvq....i was advised to do the creative conversion day, then my 3 master classes, then to do my nvq.........all with creative........ask them for a brochure hun........its betta do all your training with 1 company and not being all over the place.......and there is loads of help afterwards.........vicky :D

Thanks so much for your advice.

I will call them tomorrow !!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back