NVQ

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nail_star2003

Reaction score
Not sure if this should be here or in the chatter section but I'm sure Mr Geek will move it if he thinks it should.

I'm so happy - I found out today that I've passed my NVQ!!!!! :goal: It's such a huge weight off my shoulders that I just had to share it with everyone!!!!

Congratulations and a whopping big pat on the back :shock:

Well done little lady - was it h-a-r-d? (Stupid question, if you know your stuff :oops: )

Dellie

Congratulations!! thumbsup salute

You seem to be going from strength to strength at the moment Kelly, good for you, well done!

Sue xx

well done kellie so spill the beans what was intailed hun?
nickki jonesx :D

Well done Kellie,
nice one hun............

So how was it, did you do it with K-Sa-Ra ??? or local college???

love Ruth xxx

:study: very well done Kellie - all done & dusted! Did mine 3 years ago, took me a year to wade thru it all & get it finished but glad I did. Hope we don't have to do it all again when the new standards come out ! :?

cool well done :thumbsup:
gonna start mine soon..who did you do it with....

Well done Kelly, way to go............I`m just glad I don`t have to do that again, I did mine a while ago now

Yes, it was hard!!! I did it with Rachel at K-Sa-Ra but it was strange because on my 3 practical assessments she was assessing me rather than us just meeting for a chat!!!! I had to be very serious with her and I found that very hard!!!

The portfolio work was difficult as well but not too bad if you know you're stuff.

I was really nervous because for some reason City & Guilds took longer to mark them so I was petrified that I had failed!!!! But I didn't and now I'm glad I haven't got to do that again!!

Right!

Once you've done it, you've done it. Even if the standards change in years to come you will not have to repeat the endless process and the endless paperwork again. Dios gracias!! :goal:

geeg wrote-
Once you've done it, you've done it. Even if the standards change in years to come you will not have to repeat the endless process and the endless paperwork again.

yippee i have already done mine too

Well done!
:D :D :D :D
geeg wrote- Quote:
Once you've done it, you've done it. Even if the standards change in years to come you will not have to repeat the endless process and the endless paperwork again.

yippee i have already done mine too

i did my NVQ years ago too that was before it became unit 19 and was part of nvq level 2........im glad that i dont have to do it again!

Jess
;)

Cheers peeps! This is what I love about this site - everyone is so happy when someone else does well at something. You girls and guys are so cool!!! :thumbsup:

Yay - congratulations! :p :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back