Nvq

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdnails

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

Can any1 tell me if the designer nails nvq site is everything i need for my revision or not ?
Thanks j x

jdnails said:
Hi ladies :)

Can any1 tell me if the designer nails nvq site is everything i need for my revision or not ?
Thanks j x

I think the best thing is for you to read all the material on the site. It is all relevent, but the info on the site is to cover all the assignments one is normally given to do.

Thanks very much for your quick reply, :)
I have read everything on the nvq on the site and ive learnt so much from it.
My induction day is the 17th so i just want to make sure ive read everthing that could be asked. Nerves kicking in big time.
Thanks again j x

jdnails said:
Thanks very much for your quick reply, :)
I have read everything on the nvq on the site and ive learnt so much from it.
My induction day is the 17th so i just want to make sure ive read everthing that could be asked. Nerves kicking in big time.
Thanks again j x

Well if you know all the info on there it should take you about 10 minutes to get your Unit qualification :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, ive read all parts of all four elements over & over again. Carnt remember the last full nights sleep ive had since i decided to take the nvq.
Its been a really great site.Thank you for your help
j x :biggrin:

I have nearly finished my NVQ unit 19.I know how you feel! Only the sculpture assesment to go...aagghh!! I took my assesments at weekends and was really scared as I went in there. Once I got going, I was fine though. What better way to spend sat/Sun afternoon than to be doing nails! Good luck with it. I met new people and have really enjoyed it. I revised and revised ... had no sleep just like you, but when it came to the questions, I was fine, the theory was nowhere as difficult as I thought it would be.so don't worry! It should be fun!!!
Sam xxx

Thanks Sam

Makes all the diffrence when you hear some1 else feels just like you do.
Its the fear of becoming shell shocked when your in there.
Ive never lost so much sleep over something.
Im positive ull do fantastic at ur sculpting, good luck
j x :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back