NVQ's in YORKSHIRE/LEEDS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMo

Reaction score
I've been reading all the treads on NVQ's for down South, and the fact that you southeners have Chocolate who does training for you too - your all spoilt or maybe i'm just jealous, anyhow, i'd be really interested in getting my NVQ this year are there any Northeners out there who knows any info on where and when and how much??? (I live in Leeds, but am about to move to Wakefield).

Thanks.x

I think you can do your NVQ through Creative - they have info on their website. Perhaps call their Leeds office for clarification (Tel: 0113 2755719).

Hi

I did my training at Thomas Danby College in Leeds.

I did a part-time (1 evening a week) course in Level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments (manicure) - can also do man and pedi there. Then I did a part-time Advanced nail techniques (acrylic enhancements) course (you have to do the manicure course before you can do the acrylics).
It cost a couple of hundred for the manicure course and £200 and something for the acrylics (sorry cant think!). They used OPI Clarite to train with which I have stuck to as I find it great to use.

Hope this helps - they have a website.

oh bless, thats so sweet, ta very much.

Have you called Dianne Plumber, she does the NVQ in Leeds and is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice, she works for Creative, give them a call.

i'd heard, and I really can't remember where that Di Plummer didn't do NVQ assessments anymore - does anyone know if this is true?

I too need an Assessor as I wish to do the new units..

Does anyone know who can help us?

Fab Freak said:
i'd heard, and I really can't remember where that Di Plummer didn't do NVQ assessments anymore - does anyone know if this is true?

I too need an Assessor as I wish to do the new units..

Does anyone know who can help us?

Hi Fab

I am doing my nvq with di at the moment give her a ring at the acadamy and she will send you the info out.

Latest posts

Back