nvqs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mell

Reaction score
can anyone help me ive have just recived my nvq pack im doing bt12,bt22 and M10 have not got a clue where to start?

Mell, your question is a bit 'how long is a piece of string?'

What exactly are you stuck on?
How to complete it?
Where to find the information?
How to set up assessments?

Who have you registered with to do the course? Do they have a contact number for you to discuss your problems with?

Trin

Hi Mell,

I noticed in your profile that you trained with the Carlton Institute? I did my beauty therapy courses there and when you first get the nvq packs, it is very confusion. Don't even try and work it out for yourself first, call up head office at Carlton and they will explain everything. They really are very helpful.

hth.

natalie day said:
Hi Mell,

I noticed in your profile that you trained with the Carlton Institute? I did my beauty therapy courses there and when you first get the nvq packs, it is very confusion. Don't even try and work it out for yourself first, call up head office at Carlton and they will explain everything. They really are very helpful.

hth.
ok thanx 4 your help !

Trinity Nails said:
Mell, your question is a bit 'how long is a piece of string?'

What exactly are you stuck on?
How to complete it?
Where to find the information?
How to set up assessments?

Who have you registered with to do the course? Do they have a contact number for you to discuss your problems with?

Trin
i havent started to put it together yet because i dont know where
to start there is a number to contact 4 info but in the nvq pack i recived it doesnt give u much info on what they want .

Hi Mell

You'll need to do BT23 too. 22 is the application and 23 is the maintenence! They should have explained this to you. Please ask them because one is no good without the other.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back