NXT advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmylou411

Reaction score
Hello, I have only ever used majirel tints but there’s One shade I cannot get hold of , 7.31. Has anyone used NXT before as they have the colour in this brand but don’t know how it will come out, many thanks

Hello, I have only ever used majirel tints but there’s One shade I cannot get hold of , 7.31. Has anyone used NXT before as they have the colour in this brand but don’t know how it will come out, many thanks
I used a 9.11 in NXT and it wasn't like the 9.11 I'd usually use. It was much more dense.
I know it's not the same shade you're asking about. But thought it may help?

That’s not really how they work. Each colour house has its own formulas and also some ash colours are green based, others are blue based and some are violet based so a 7.31 or a 7/31 is unlikely to look the same across the board.

Ideally, you need to learn how to formulate a colour yourself through mixing primary and secondary tones and then you’ll always be able to provide whatever colour you need to. It also saves you money because you don’t need to stock so many tubes of colour.

Could you use a gold level 7 and add some blue mixtone to it?

Latest posts

Back