O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy

It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, bu! t the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

My hubby sent this to me and I was surprised at how easy it was to read .. the human brain is just amazing! :hug:

It ralely is aamanizg how esay it is to raed!
Mriaon xxx

i cutkffd unfigd it 2

i cutkffd unfigd it 2

wot now lol?

its funny that the brain works like that isnt it, i suppose thats why we can all read our kids work in school, when they havent spelt anything right , you know when they still spell phonetically , cos the first and last letter are usualy right arnt they? must be why we can understand it lol

how interesting hun xxxx

I'm smart yayyyyyyy :lol:

that was fun trying to read that...but i did it!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

That's quite cool!

I now know I'm not dumb! Much!

Tahst so cevler, i bet ive got tihs so worng... lol

Cgmahanpe xx

When my daughter was in Primary 3 I went up to the school on parents' night. We were given their trays to look through. They had all the jotters (not sure if this is a scottish word - it's a notebook) there for looking at their work, on which the children had written their name and what was in the jotter, "maths", "environmental studies", etc. There, on the front of my daughter's language jotter was was written "lamwig". Spelling was never her strong point, but you would have thought the teacher (who was my ex mother-in -law btw) would have made her correct it!
Marion xx

I have seen this before on facebook and thought how great it was then, even my daughter who was 7 could read it! how great the mind is!!

This is interesting,
my eldest is taking her SATS this year, and we had a meeting the otherday about the importance of reading..but understanding whats been read,

This is a good example of why, the kids often skim over the words, but dont fully take in what the word is or the meaning,

yeah I liked that lol

I msut be vrey clver tehn dnot yuo tihnk?! :lol:

hey i always knew that deep down i was very smart

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy

It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, bu! t the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

My hubby sent this to me and I was surprised at how easy it was to read .. the human brain is just amazing! :hug:

i had this in an email today its ace!!!

did scatty write that???:hug::hug::hug: ha ha

AMb xx

I hvae reicvied tihs borfe its vrey good :)

words from a dyslexic person?

Latest posts

Back