O.p.i.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailSpa

Reaction score
OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT ? I have been givena trial out day for O.P.I. nails , i cant beelive it , they want to c my manicure and how i am , and i am doing acrylics in jan so i can then offer extentions , its for a part time vacancy as i am at college , its a concept salon with in a department store , we all have to start sum where , rite ?
xXx
HEHEHEHEHEHH !

NailSpa said:
OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT ? I have been givena trial out day for O.P.I. nails , i cant beelive it , they want to c my manicure and how i am , and i am doing acrylics in jan so i can then offer extentions , its for a part time vacancy as i am at college , its a concept salon with in a department store , we all have to start sum where , rite ?
xXx
HEHEHEHEHEHH !

Nice One - make sure you WOW them!

Nice one Stef, :biggrin: OPI very nice products and dreamy polish to work with. For someone needing to start somewhere you are going a good way.

Have fun and enjoy!!

Take care xx

is that in conjunction with new york city nails? was reading in scratch theyve got the concession within all the debenhams. they only had 1 wee shop in belfast and they pulled that 1 off! they use exclusively opi products.

Well doen hun and welcome to the rat race.
x

Cazysaz got it in 1 - yeh for new york nails , very good compnay they seem worth while , i really wanna pursue my nail career and its the best way to go about it , SO guys please prey for moi lol hope i get it
xxx

id love to do how they pulled it of though, from 1 shop to god knows how many, its a big jump. do u know any more bout them?
(need to know all this for when i decide to expand my empire!)

well done! fingers crossed for you! x x

Cool! Good luck Babes let us know how it goes
KxXx

good luck stef just do your stuff and you'll be great:hug:

aw gosh - thanks guys , got my training from 3-8 on a thursday and then will b working on wednesday the 7th december on the big promotion day - i just wanna c how it goes and if it goes wellll then who knows what the future may hold hehe ! xXx:)

Latest posts

Back