Obsessions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
So I'm sat here trawling through the internet like a person with an uncontrollable addiction :) You see I have a VERY unhealthy obsession with the clothes brand Delicious Couture. I am completely and utterly obsessed and it is my guilty pleasure purchasing items from this brand. My husband has no idea about the extent of my love for this brand and I regularly hide new deliveries or put brand new items straight in the wash so he doesnt realise that I have yet more clothes :) I now officially own everything on their website and have resorted to buying off ebay, preloved etc so I can Own everything from the previous collections.

Anyway I was wondering what everyone elses weak points are. Come on geeks I need to justify mu crazy behaviour lol!

So I'm sat here trawling through the internet like a person with an uncontrollable addiction :) You see I have a VERY unhealthy obsession with the clothes brand Delicious Couture. I am completely and utterly obsessed and it is my guilty pleasure purchasing items from this brand. My husband has no idea about the extent of my love for this brand and I regularly hide new deliveries or put brand new items straight in the wash so he doesnt realise that I have yet more clothes :) I now officially own everything on their website and have resorted to buying off ebay, preloved etc so I can Own everything from the previous collections.

Anyway I was wondering what everyone elses weak points are. Come on geeks I need to justify mu crazy behaviour lol!

Yes you do need to justify it as its quite an expensive little habit you've got going there! :eek:

Having had a nosey at their website (never heard of the brand before now) I'm wondering, are the clothes good quality? Look a bit flimsy H&M quality to me, at 10 times the price! Do they last well after several washes?

Anyway, you know what? There are worse ways to spend your money. Gambling, drugs, alcohol, McDonalds, sending money to ex boyfriends in jail....

Enjoy!! :lol:

Mine is just buying in general! I buy clothes every week, from DP f&f anywhere i can find something nice! I too find myself hiding packages from my husband as he's always moaning at me. My problem is i have an app called shopstyle & i just search for say dresses under £10 & then buy one!! I have so many clothes in my wardrobes with the tags still on!

The clothes actually wash really well! I find that I buy most of their items in their sale so thats surely a brownie point for me :) and I hate to say it but I have got afew items off ebay really cheap! They also do discount codes every now and then. Back at easter they had a 50% off sale as they were preparing for the new line and I also found a code for an extra 60% off so I got one of their tracksuits for £20 instead of £104! Also some of the tops for under a tenner so well worth it.

I won't even download the shopping app because that is asking for trouble lol

mine is buying dresses but karen millen ones in particular...i put mine away in the wardrobe too but hubby pays my karen millen account so not sure why i do that lol

Charity shopping. I buy so many pretty dresses from charity shops I have a whole double wardrobe full.
Also eBay, buying and selling.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

In fact my kids have been dressed from charity shops since birth.
Im also obsessed with organic locally sourced food. Farmers markets, farm shops, food fairs. ..
And running. Am up to 40 miles a week, helps counteract the food

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm obsessed with twilight. Read the book and uncountable amount, the same with watching the films.

I have cushions, dolls, blankets, games ring tones screen savers, all my ticket stubs from going to breaking dawn part 2 nine times whilst it was in the cinema. I have all the soundtracks and love them all. I listen to them loads.

My sister won tickets to the BD2 premiering. Leicester square, London. We saw the stars in the flesh, and went on the red carpet.

I can relate loads of situations to various parts in the films books.

I have so far spent 32 hours sewing a paper pieced patchwork quilt. I'm not even half way through.

I absolutely love twilight in all ways, the books, the films, the characters, the love, the friendship, the struggles. And the happy ever after for everyone.

I love all of the characters. I wont bore you with my analysis of them all lol

Twilight got me reading and now I read loads. I love reading I rad every day. I read a book a week on average.

Jemima :)

I am obsessed with work. I can nver shut off. I am always thinking/looking/buying for work i do it without realising. I just cant stop I even havd said to myself 'tonight no work related stuff just chill' first thing i do when i get home work work work. It seems like i now have nothing else in my life apart from work. I need a hobbie!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Dani I really need a hobbie as well! Souz that is amazing that your husband funds your addiction lol, I wish mine would.
I don't really spend money on anything else (except my gorgeous twin boys) and I hardly go out so my obsession is my 'me time' lol

I am obsessed with work. I can nver shut off. I am always thinking/looking/buying for work i do it without realising. I just cant stop I even havd said to myself 'tonight no work related stuff just chill' first thing i do when i get home work work work. It seems like i now have nothing else in my life apart from work. I need a hobbie!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I really need a hobbie! I only work one day a week so all week I'm trying to find things to do but it always comes down to buying more beauty stuff to set up my home salon! Haha :/ xx

I'm obsessed with reality tv, I've stopped watching anything else.
I watch
made in Chelsea,
the only way is Essex,
keeping up with the kardashians,
big rich Texas,
geordie shore,
the real housewives of Orange County (not fussed by the others)
my biggest love is duck dynasty.

I watch them all on tv and by the DVDs, they're not on all the time but all year round I know there will be something to watch or the DVDs will come out but in the meanwhile I'm terrible for shopping on eBay, also have to hide it!

Ebay is lethal! I get so caught up in bidding wars and sometimes have to stop myself.

My obsession is nail polish. Today I bought Chanel taboo. £18. Cripes. I'm wondering if its worth it. It looks pretty on blogs I've seen. I think I must have nearly 350. But I don't drink or smoke and you've got to have something you enjoy. :wink2:

Wow 350! That is definitely an obsession :) I was so gutted because I'd been bidding on a delicious couture top on ebay and the seller has now cancelled my bids and sold it to someone else at a buy it now price :( very gutted

My obsession is nails! I've always done my own nails but a couple of years ago I got into nail art and ever since then been obsessed! I do my nails everyday with a different design and its what got me to train in the first place! It is still my obsession as I used to love buying nail polish online and on my lunch break, now I have even more to choose from such a gel polish and even more of an excuse! Some people like to cook as it relaxes them, I like to paint nails! If I don't paint my nails one day I feel weird the next day that I haven't done it! Some days if I have enough time ill do them two of three times!

Work but this could be classed as one of my hobbies, my allotment and garden at home, crafts, nail polishes (my own collection not for work lol), lipsticks and lipglosses, perfumes and shoes! I love them all and they are my guilt free pleasure

I've just noticed a rather disturbing obsession while dishing up my tea, when I'm dishing up rice I can't cope with leaving behind any grains of rice in the pan on the lid or on the spoon and will take ages making sure every grain makes it to the plate.
It also makes me really mad when people eat something with baked beans or peas and the leave just one on the plate, just eat it!!!

At the minute, I'm obsessed with Weight Watchers :o

Just doing nails in itself is my hobby/obsession/career! There isn't a day goes by where I don't research a new design, do something new or read something to do with it :')
Oh that and I've recently got into pole fitness, it's amazing! Its a killer but so fun :)

Latest posts

Back