odyssey l&p.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!
Will i be able to get odyssey l&p colours and glitters at excel?
what stand would i need to go to to find odyssey l&p.

Any help will be very greatful.

Thanks

odyssey (ONS) is distributed by Grafton so i am assuming they'll be there. Can't help you anymore than that - sorry!

Tickled Pink! said:
odyssey (ONS) is distributed by Grafton so i am assuming they'll be there. Can't help you anymore than that - sorry!
Having seen who supplies Odyssey (ie Grafton!) courtesy of Tickled Pink's info, i checked the Exhibitor List on the Professional Beauty site but Grafton werent on the list so presumably they wont be there.

I think that Graftons are going to be at Pro Beauty North, they are based in Birmingham, number is 08451301511. I use Odyssey and love it.

I think they are going to be there. I know a local nail tech to me in Folkesatone who is a grafton trainer and told me she was going to be at the grafton stand at excel. I was deciding which company to go with for gels NSI OR Grafton. She told me that if i visited the stand she would show me the product. Although this was a few months ago but I don't think she'd tell me porkies. Anyway I could be wrong?

Latest posts

Back