Of on hols tomorrow ~ Wish me luck?!?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebe_cat

Reaction score
Well, I'm dyed, cut, plucked, waxed, pedicured, airbrushed, enhanced n buffed! Off to Marmaris tomorrow for 2 weeks with ex-boyfriend?!?!?:eek:?!?!?!

Some say I'm mad, some say, well why not! I know the area really well, so if he gets too intense or arsey, I'm not one bit bothered about doing off on my own, lol!

Hoping to have a bloody good time (determined to have a bloody good time actually), but if you see a headline "BRITISH MAN IN TURKISH BATH DEATH HORROR" I may not get back on the geek for some time :wink2:

Bless you are so FUNNY! Have a great time with your ex, bet he won't be by the time you get back!! Have fun and enjoy the sun xxx:biggrin:

Have a great time with your ex, bet he won't be by the time you get back!!

I can SOOOO guarantee he will be still ex, lol (or dead:twisted:)

Well, I'm dyed, cut, plucked, waxed, pedicured, airbrushed, enhanced n buffed! Off to Marmaris tomorrow for 2 weeks with ex-boyfriend?!?!?:eek:?!?!?!

Some say I'm mad, some say, well why not! I know the area really well, so if he gets too intense or arsey, I'm not one bit bothered about doing off on my own, lol!

Hoping to have a bloody good time (determined to have a bloody good time actually), but if you see a headline "BRITISH MAN IN TURKISH BATH DEATH HORROR" I may not get back on the geek for some time :wink2:

ok so i think you are missing somthing what about the full body massage:biggrin: just a little time to relax before you go

good luck have a fab time you are funny xxxx

Have a great time, I know you will :wink2:

have a great time lisa xxx o0h and life in clink's not worth any man !!! just smile and treat him like a brother (its ok to fight in a bar with them)

have a great time and take lots of pics.....as most of us geeks are a bit nosey!:Love:

Have a fab time Lisa - if he annoys u flipp flops make great weapons lol forget about the bath how about - Brit in Turkey Flip Flop Attack - much more fun!! xx

I got to new york friday and todays headlines read NEW YORK EXPLOSION HORROR (seriously)!!! xx

you make me laugh

have a fab holiday

i think its great that you and your ex can still be friends

We won't last 2 weeks , wondering what is happening...You will need to find an internet cafe and update us lol:lol:

Have a good time, no matter what!!

You will need to find an internet cafe and update us lol

Most of the rows on last years hols were caused by me going in internet cafes getting my geek fix :biggrin::D:biggrin::D:biggrin:

lisa have u not heard of internet on your mobile!!!!!! :wink2:

lisa have u not heard of internet on your mobile!!!!!! :wink2:

I have hun, but what with checking emails, Big Brother n the Geek, I came home to a £200+ phone bill :eek: x

I have hun, but what with checking emails, Big Brother n the Geek, I came home to a £200+ phone bill :eek: x

ouch!! internet cafes and phone cards it is then! xx

Good luck!!
Have a really good time (both of you!)

So funny.
And don't forget that the morning after you must make out that he got off with something horrid and that she knows where he is staying!

ღMandyღ;609435 said:
So funny.
And don't forget that the morning after you must make out that he got off with something horrid and that she knows where he is staying!

I'm liking that idea, lol! Right must go and sort case out, leaving in 45 mins n case weighs 30k :eek:

"BRITISH MAN IN TURKISH BATH DEATH HORROR" :wink2:
Is there a training course available for this yet :biggrin:

Have a great holiday.

Latest posts

Back