Off I go....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Skin Day

Reaction score
....to London until Friday!

Leaving this afternoon, on the fabulous Virgin Train to Euston which is never late or overcrowded :eek:

It's meant to be boiling down there at the min, so looking forward to being baked in the midst of crowds of bustling tourists whilst breathing thick, refreshing smog....heh heh I do love London really :green:

Down there for the MAC Airbrush Masterclass, so very much looking forward to that....

Catch you all at the weekend, behave yourselves :wink2: (last comment mainly directed at Sassy and Lissie....no more stripping!)

xx

AmydeMan said:
....to London until Friday!

Leaving this afternoon, on the fabulous Virgin Train to Euston which is never late or overcrowded :eek:

It's meant to be boiling down there at the min, so looking forward to being baked in the midst of crowds of bustling tourists whilst breathing thick, refreshing smog....heh heh I do love London really :green:

Down there for the MAC Airbrush Masterclass, so very much looking forward to that....

Catch you all at the weekend, behave yourselves :wink2: (last comment mainly directed at Sassy and Lissie....no more stripping!)

xx

Wow! MAC!

Love their makeup! - I live 30 mins from central London hun, and its not hot here today!! Yesterday it rained! :(

Bring back the sun!!!

and I never behave.......:twisted:

Have a fab time hun - why not squeeze in some shopping while you'r there?! :green:

He he, me? Shopping? Ooh well I suppose I could try to squeeze some in:green:

Must go now, as trying to pack and geek at the same time, not very successfully!

Well try and behave then francesXXX....

Byeeee:)

have a great time hun xxx

Latest posts

Back