(off topic) please vote for Em!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aligirl

Reaction score
I know this is off topic but thought it would get most viewings here!

Can you all help a girl I know with this please? It only takes a minute or two of your time.

It's a competition being run by TGI Fridays, and anyone who finishes in the top 20 wins 1k. Apparently the competition has been running since beginning of July, so Emily has no chance of being the top prize winner - but at present she's just outside the top 20. It finishes on Aug 31st, so she does stand a chance of one of the 1k prizes!

She's a lovely girl and nobody could be more deserving of something nice happening to them. Won't go into all the ins and outs of it... but if you knew her personal situation I know you'd be backing her all the way.

All you have to do is go to www.outrage-us.co.uk, and there at the bottom of the page click on vote. On the page that takes you to, scroll down to the bottom and where it says search on a nickname, enter the name fem.

That takes you to Emily's entry, and then just click on all 3 icons to give her 6 points per vote. As I say, the comp closes on Aug 31st - but you can vote once each day. If we could all do that between now and next Sunday she could be in with a good chance.

So let's see if we can help shine a little ray of sunshine into Em's life! Thanks everyone!

Ali

Well love if it put a huge smile on her face, what could be easier.......
I know not nails related but hey I am a sucker for a happy face xxxxxxx

love Ruth
P.s 622 now and 20th so there is a chance xxxxxxxxxxx

Done my bit, 628 but still 20th, hope it helps

Done my bit also now 640
Good luck xxxxxxxxxx
Dawnie

And i did it earlier today :-D

xxlaylaxx

just voted 655

good luck :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

me too!
shes now at no. 18!
lol liza xx

i voted to
664 and shes number 16

Thanks for voting ladies, and a great big hug to you all!

Alixx

i voted too, 670 now still 16th

jue x

she's now 15th 676

:D :D

I voted for Fem TOO!!! ;)

she is at 714 now and in 16th place, will vote again tommorow
hope she wins Susanne

sawadee ka

She have 730 and 15 i vote ka

Done it. 772 points and number 13 now!!!!

I've voted - 779!!!

Karen
xxx

shes on 799 points now and is no 11 come on we can do this :eyesore: :eyesore: :boom: [/b]

823 and going up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back