offers list at excel 2008

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p_hoarau

Reaction score
hi, all

ive been trying to search on professionalbeauty website for offer at the show but couldnt find it at all, where can i find the list of offers that they will do at excel, im thinking of buying a compressor for fake tan so i was thinking to wait and buy one at excel. any website i can have the list?

thanks
Presh

The Professional Beauty website is very confusing re Excel. Many pages have both Excel 2007 and Excel 2008 in the web pages so it is hard to tell what the state of play is.

Do you know which system you want and which company you were thinking of buying it from ?
if so why don't you ring them and ask if they are going to be at the show, and if they say yes ask them if they will be doing any show offers and what they will be, i am sure most companies will be only to happy to answer your questions hun

Do you know which system you want and which company you were thinking of buying it from ?
if so why don't you ring them and ask if they are going to be at the show, and if they say yes ask them if they will be doing any show offers and what they will be, i am sure most companies will be only to happy to answer your questions hun
That's fine if you were only interested in offers from one company but if you want to know the offers available from all the exhibitors, it would be better if the information was available on the website as it normally is.

That's fine if you were only interested in offers from one company but if you want to know the offers available from all the exhibitors, it would be better if the information was available on the website as it normally is.
I totally agree hun but the site doesnt seem to have any up to date info,
even when you go to the link for the application forms for the comps it is the form from 2007 ????
lets hope they hurry up and get it up dated :eek:

when available usually geeks pots many offers from flyers thay have had from manufactores before hand. re the shows .

when available usually geeks pots many offers from flyers thay have had from manufactores before hand. re the shows .

:eek: Is this one of those quizzes where you have to rearrange the words to make the real sentence? :lol:

:eek: Is this one of those quizzes where you have to rearrange the words to make the real sentence? :lol:

me thinks that maybe someone needs to file their nails down a bit:lol:

Latest posts

Back