Offers on treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily-Louise

Reaction score
I am starting my own home salon and am wondering about treatment offers and the like. If anyone could/is willing to answer the questions below that would be great!

Do you have offers on your treatments? If so what do you offer? ie 10% off or buy one get one half price?
Does anyone offer loyalty cards and if so is it buy so many treatments get one free or something else?

Are either of the above popular?

All help is gratefully received.

Thanks
Em

I do 25% off on 6th treatment and 25% off for recommending a friend but that is all. When I did offers I only got people coming for the cheap price and they never came back, so I just keep my loyal clients happy now x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for the advice. I think the 5/6 treatments with a % off is a very good idea.

Hi... i do offers and have found them a great eye catcher. I have gained many new clients who initially 'try' the treatment and your service by purchasing an offer who then return when they need something. There are those who grab an offer and run but where's the harm in using this to fill your quiet times. It's good business sense!

i only run offers when it's quiet so it works for my client and it works for me too xx

I do occasional offers, for valentines, Mother's Day etc, or special offers to introduce a new colour or service.

I have loyalty cards 6th treatment half price. I'm introducing "refer a friend" soon.

Some of my regulars who couldn't come to my pamper evening, when they come I give them a little bag with 10% and a little lotion, to make them feel valued as my regular clients.

I offer 10% off your next treatment if you rebook at the time of your appointment, if that makes sense it encourages people to book their next appt before they leave x

I've started doing a stamp card (don't know how to explain it) where I give them a card and put a stamp on it for every treatment that I do, when they have 6 treatments with me I offer them 25% off their next treatment :)

Congrats on the salon I hope it does well :) xx

I tend to do both, offers and loyalty cards. I've found they both work well. Give your clients the loyalty card at their first appointment and stamp it, then they've got an incentive to re book and collect stamps to get a free treatment (or % off).

I also do monthly offers which I find popular, although it is difficult to keep coming up with different offers every month to keep people interested. It's also flexible as you can tailer offers for the season or busy/quiet months. E.g: a really good offer where they save lots of money in quieter months, but not give them rally good offers in months which will be busy, Christmas.

Hope that helps :)

Have this on the back if my business cards x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382907209.758975.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382907218.155441.jpg

Latest posts

Back