Office desks as nail tables??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkies!

Reaction score
I am going to be self employed in a hairdressing salon from April so need to purchase a nail station. I have been mobile up until now using a portable picnic table.

I have seen a nice beech effect office desk which is the exact measurements of the nail table I was going to purchase but LOADS cheaper.

Do any of you use an office desk of this type? What are your views, do you think it looks as professional & what about cleaning it?

Thank you

Jade

hiya

as long as you sit comfortably at it i dont see why you carnt use one. If you are worried about the top spoiling what i did was go to my local glass merchants and i took my measurments and he cut me a piece of glass for the top. I love a bargain.

What a great idea :D Does that cost much?

But I have been thinking since posting :idea: as it is very cheap the back of the drawers will probably just be that thin cardboardy wood, which won't look very attractive for the client :?:

hi

hmmm you could pop posters on the back of them. I have a simple table from ikea cost me about £30 or there abouts and the plastic trolly that i keep under it was £10
The glass was about £10.
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back