Office rant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to go into battle I just don't think the way I'm being treated is fair.. Noone else gets told to do this and do that. The other side is I literally work my socks off and get treated like I'm there to be his servant [emoji53].

Just wanted to get it off my chest I'll keep it to myself next time [emoji5]️

Seriously any decent office job with a decent HR (sorry but sounds to me like your office job doesn't have that if you're handling it) would not accept that! Sounds to me like its some sh*tty small business with some sexist Swiss Tony (if anyone is old enough to remember) running the shop! I cannot express enough to leave! Go for a bigger organisation where you won't be treated like some trolley dolly!

I don't want to go into battle I just don't think the way I'm being treated is fair.. Noone else gets told to do this and do that. The other side is I literally work my socks off and get treated like I'm there to be his servant [emoji53].

Just wanted to get it off my chest I'll keep it to myself next time [emoji5]️

Asked, answered and I assume from this post by the OP, it's now time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back