official competition poll posted for sher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

make your selection for the theme of the next comp

• Long stilletto with embossed art

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • Encased

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Nail biters r us

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Summer feet

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Flat nail art

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mods is it possible to make this a sticky until the 10th of Feb? please and thank you.

What is the definition of embossed?

Yay I cant wait,
I have voted.

If you havent entered a comp before please consider entering,
I was petrified on my first one, which was the easter one, and I came 2nd...
see so you never know ....
be init to win it lol

What is the definition of embossed?
Hey T, if you check the first post in the thread and check my quote you will see a link to my xmas stilletto nail, the semi raised art work is what I class as embossed. To me 3d is like my tigger in the tigger tutorial.
HTH

I've voted.... cant wait to see what is entered... don't think i'm ready to enter.... :)

Hey T, if you check the first post in the thread and check my quote you will see a link to my xmas stilletto nail, the semi raised art work is what I class as embossed. To me 3d is like my tigger in the tigger tutorial.
HTH

Oh yeah - :o - was just testing! :lol:

Oooh, this is so exciting!

My vote is in, now I know what the categories are! lol :green:

Thanks for clearing that up Grafxgal! :hug:

Cant wait to see which one is picked.

xx

Last edited:
mods is it possible to make this a sticky until the 10th of Feb? please and thank you.
Sorry, only just seen this... it's done :D

My vote's in ... I may even enter the comp too (not making any promises though :lol:).

My vote's in ... I may even enter the comp too (not making any promises though :lol:).
I hope you do enter Karen. :hug:

Well I did enter the last one, but practically pooped myself in the process :lol:

First comp i entered I pooted myself aswell. I'm hoping that people that haven't entered before do enter, it's a learning experience and you also get to push yourself to do things that you possibly wouldn't have tried before. So give it a go.

Ooh looks like stillettos are winning so far....

Oh good grief Im cacking myself that it'll be the stilettos one, not cos of the stiletto but the nail art! :eek: 3D stuff isnt my bag, but hey i'll give it my best shot!

Ok guys there is only 8 days left for voting. If you don't want stillettos as the theme get your votes in. This comp is open to all nail geeks.

Ok, I've voted!!!!
Might be very, very brave and even enter......................but don't hold your breath!!! lol

bumpity bump. come on guys get your votes in only 4 days left

Latest posts

Back