official competition poll posted for sher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

make your selection for the theme of the next comp

• Long stilletto with embossed art

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • Encased

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Nail biters r us

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Summer feet

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Flat nail art

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ooh it's a close one...any more votes??

Thank you to those who have voted. :hug: It is getting close to the close of the poll and you can't vote after it has closed. :lol: You don't have to enter the comp to vote anyone that is a member of the site can vote.

Get those votes in :)

I've been practising my stilettoes just in case:eek:, and they're bloomin hard to do!
I think it would be good to give everyone a challenge, if that gets chosen i probably will enter, but will be pretty nervous, just don't fancy making a pratt out of myself!:lol:

just don't fancy making a pratt out of myself!:lol:
dont worry after the first time it gets easier.. now making a pratt out of myself is like water off a ducks back!

ok guys, the poll has now closed and it looks like it is going to be long stillettos with embossed nail art. I shall now sort out the details to pass on the GMG and mods to get confirmation and we shall go from there.

Thank you to all who have voted.
If anyone would like to donate something for prizes please pm me.

OMG its quite exciting isnt it!!! My 1st proper go at an insane stiletto with embossed art!! Cant wait!! Woohoo!

xxxxxxxxx:hug:

would really like to enter this competition (will be my first one) how do i go about entering?

The competition is open to all nail techs, those qualified or in training. Further details will be available as soon as GMG has approved the rules etc.

Excellent...I've got a victim..I mean client lined up ready to go xx

This may sound like a silly couple of questions but is embossed the same as 3d? also i've been practising with a tip on an orange wood stick, do i have to have a model.
Sorry for the questions, 1st comp so i want to get it right:)

I'd love to take part but I don't know how to do any of that stuff.

Any baby learner comps I can take part in for fun?

This may sound like a silly couple of questions but is embossed the same as 3d? also i've been practising with a tip on an orange wood stick, do i have to have a model.
Sorry for the questions, 1st comp so i want to get it right:)
Rules haven't been fully ironed out or approved yet, but yes it will have to be on a live model, either one nail or a full hand. Embossed is explained earlier in the thread:
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/65531-official-competition-poll-posted-sher.html#post691805
if you click on the link xmas stilletto you will see a pic of what I class as embossed. hth

I'd love to take part but I don't know how to do any of that stuff.

Any baby learner comps I can take part in for fun?
ok this comp is open to all nail techs so if you are still learning that is fine, the whole idea of these comps is to push your boundries by doing something that you maybe wouldn't normally do, have a few practise runs like estherlou is and see how you go.

ok this comp is open to all nail techs so if you are still learning that is fine, the whole idea of these comps is to push your boundries by doing something that you maybe wouldn't normally do, have a few practise runs like estherlou is and see how you go.

I would, but I don't know how to do embossing. I can only do freehand Nail Art. I will definately look into join in next time though. Thanks though :)

Hi! I cant wait as well!But how can I enter to the comp. ???
Please tell me something about this!Thanx Agnes fom Southampton:))

Hi! I cant wait as well!But how can I enter to the comp. ???
Please tell me something about this!Thanx Agnes fom Southampton:))

There should be a thread soon about it hun x

Is there any news on this comp yet? I'm itching to get started lol xxx

Is there any news on this comp yet? I'm itching to get started lol xxx

Sorry for the delay guys. At the moment it's in the hands of the mods, as soon as they have got back to me I shall post a thread.

Latest posts

Back