official competition poll posted for sher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

make your selection for the theme of the next comp

• Long stilletto with embossed art

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • Encased

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • Nail biters r us

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Summer feet

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Flat nail art

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

littlegrohl

Reaction score
Ok I have volunteered to run the next competition, and as such would like your votes on which theme you would like to try. Let's make this a comp where we push ourselves, if you haven't ever done a stilletto vote for it and push yourself to see if you can do it. Same with summerfeet, don't like feet give it a go, you never know you may just enjoy it.

Selections are as follows with a short description:

Long Stillettos with embossed art as per this link :http://www.salongeek.com/nail-critiq...stilletto.html

Encased - unsure yet as to whether capped will be included.

NailbitersRU - before and after pictures

Summerfeet - anything goes summer wise on the toes

Flat nailart - push the limits with your handpainted/airbrushed art.

Please have your votes in over the next 3 weeks poll closes 10th Feb 08.

Once we have a theme and confirmation from Sam and the mods the rules will be posted.

Cheers

loading poll for sher... :green:

Last edited:
Well i voted..

Absolutely brilliant hun. Thank you!

Me too, :lol:

i have voted too can't wait :green:

Hurray for another comp. My vote is in x

My vote is in, OMG!!!
LOL!!:hug:

Hi,
Yes my vote is in, can't wait. Lotsa luv x

Iv voted too but i have never entered, i dont even know what you have to do about entering lol any clues x Never entered a comp before as i think im not up to it but i would love too deep down x

Iv voted too but i have never entered, i dont even know what you have to do about entering lol any clues x Never entered a comp before as i think im not up to it but i would love too deep down x
This will be my 1st comp aswell hun, dont sweat it, the rules and the criteria will be posted as soon as its all sorted.
Just go for it, we all had to start somewhere eh!

xxxx:hug:

I've voted yayaya cant wait :)

Ive voted to and you never know I might pluck up the courage to take part this time:green:

Just Voted too:green:
Jen
xx

woohoo i have voted, mind you if its not nail art or summer feet i wont be able to take part pmsl, but will still love to see whats going on, i love these comps so much

woohoo i have voted, mind you if its not nail art or summer feet i wont be able to take part pmsl, but will still love to see whats going on, i love these comps so much
By the time this comp is sorted out Nicky, you may well be finished your Foundation with CND, so if you are all done give it a go!!

xxxxx

I think I'm going to give this competition thing a shot! I would love an artistic category. I'm into capped and 3d!! Encased is something I don't do alot of but I'll give it a go!

Voted too, but not sure I understood the descriptions quite right, Could anyone tell me what encased nailart is and capped nailart, the differnce I mean. The opther ones I understood...I hope:eek:

i vited too, i loved the comp we had when it was peeps doing toes..

Voted too, but not sure I understood the descriptions quite right, Could anyone tell me what encased nailart is and capped nailart, the differnce I mean. The opther ones I understood...I hope:eek:

Here here :)

I was just about to post the same thing! lol

If possible could we noobies have a brief description of what each category involves??? pwetty please??:o

I am not 100% clear on what exactly encased means :cry:

xx

Here here :)

I was just about to post the same thing! lol

If possible could we noobies have a brief description of what each category involves??? pwetty please??:o

I am not 100% clear on what exactly encased means :cry:

xx

ok here's the lowdown on encased and capped. Capped is where you have a layer of clear over the nails, a good example is the tiger stripes in the ezflow rocks group. Encased is where you have used other products like mylar or shells or bullion and then covered with clear, I'm pretty sure that Lucia Etch has some encased work in the geek gallery . I think just to clear up any confusion it's best if the encased catogory is anything that is covered in clear powder or gel. HTH

Latest posts

Back