Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I love Amelia, I don't think she will win purely because she has been in the bottom two. I think Marcus may win bur will be voting for Amelia and Little Mix.

If I had to choose my winner though, Little Mix all the way. In fact Little Mix and Marcus have both escaped the bottom 2 so who knows, maybe they will win?!

I like it when they reveal the phone results after

As much as I love Amelia, I don't think she will win purely because she has been in the bottom two. I think Marcus may win bur will be voting for Amelia and Little Mix.

If I had to choose my winner though, Little Mix all the way. In fact Little Mix and Marcus have both escaped the bottom 2 so who knows, maybe they will win?!

I like it when they reveal the phone results after

If i remember correctly, marcus has been in bottom 2 as well?

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Well I was really sad to see Misha go. Out of all of them, her and Marcus are the only 2 who's albums I'd go out and buy but I guess at 40, I'm not the target audience.

My problem with this is all the winners, although good voices, have been middle of the road, bland mediocre dross, the only exception for me was Will Young and that was in the previous incarnation of this programme.

Oh well, back my motown collection and some 'proper music' ;):lol:

Amelia Lilleys X Factor winner's single is bein advertised on HMV but no other contestants! Fix? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes i saw her single on there apparently HMV have said that they are having technical difficulties and cannot upload the other singles, not sure how true that is though :/

So Little Mix win.

Must say I prefered their version of Cannonball and they did deserve it based on tonights performance too.

Will have to wait and see if they can make it work better for for them than it normally goes for the winners.

Soo pleased Little Mix won!!! I don't normally get so excited but I thought they were fab from the off and they literally came from nowhere!! :D

Latest posts

Back