Oh God, look what I've done!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I came across this forum and thread on google after me and my cousin read about your story on some news site and I must say you look amazing and your such a inspiring person.

My cousin has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor. After she saw (saw/seen I dont know what word should be used there) your transformation she went "oh wow!" and she is now hopeful because she has now read about you and seen how you have came out of a really tough time and looking even better than ever! My cousin wants to asks you if you have kept your hair like that/keeping it forever? (you definitely should you found YOUR look there I think so it would be a huge shame to go back? Also she wants to know if you have a blog or on youtube so she can read about your story and want you can now achieve.... sineadoconnor/ a model.

I totaly agree with her you do look pretty amazing I guess your a super short hair kind of person ;) rather than a long or medium haired person. Oh yes another thing is without hair getting in the way the features of your face seem to get enhanced especially if you wear really nice bright red lipstick or have amazing earings like you do in your picture.

Sorry about all the question and for the really long post, hope it makes sense! and thanks for being a inspiration for my cousin

All the best. :)

Last edited:
I came across this forum and thread on google after me and my cousin read about your story on some news site and I must say you look amazing and your such a inspiring person.

My cousin has recently been diagnosed with a brain tumor. After she saw (saw/seen I dont know what word should be used there) your transformation she went "oh wow!" and she is now hopeful because she has now read about you and seen how you have came out of a really tough time and looking even better than ever! My cousin wants to asks you if you have kept your hair like that/keeping it forever? (you definitely should you found YOUR look there I think so it would be a huge shame to go back? Also she wants to know if you have a blog or on youtube so she can read about your story and want you can now achieve.... sineadoconnor/ a model.

I totaly agree with her you do look pretty amazing I guess your a super short hair kind of person ;) rather than a long or medium haired person. Oh yes another thing is without hair getting in the way the features of your face seem to get enhanced especially if you wear really nice bright red lipstick or have amazing earings like you do in your picture.

Sorry about all the question and for the really long post, hope it makes sense! and thanks for being a inspiration for my cousin

All the best. :)

Thank you for your message it's very kind. I really hope that your cousin is ok and coping well. I know this must be an incredibly hard time for your whole family. Stay strong and positive it really helps. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

You look beautiful. It suits you and well done. Reading the comments about the girl excluded has disturbed me. Who says a little girl can't have short hair, for any reason. Such discrimination and yes the school should be named and shamed! Xx

Beautiful. Well done x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done. You wear it well xx

Nikki May.....You are an INSPIRATION!!!! :D

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back