Oh God, look what I've done!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning xx

Wow what a lovely selfless thing to do! You look beautiful too, you look like Sinead O'Connor (might be a bit before your time lol)
Been singing Nothing compares all morning :)

Been singing Nothing compares all morning :)

Nikki, it really does suit you. Not many people can get away with a head shave, but yours is gorgeous. Well done. (Think of all the money you'll be saving on hair products for the next few months!).

Well done you! You look fabulous and for an amazing cause.
A young girl near me did this recently and sent her hair to the same place as her best friend died of cancer and she promised before she died she would do it to raise money. She looks great but her school have excluded her for having an extreme hair style! How rediculous is that!
Be proud of yourself hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done you! You look fabulous and for an amazing cause.
A young girl near me did this recently and sent her hair to the same place as her best friend died of cancer and she promised before she died she would do it to raise money. She looks great but her school have excluded her for having an extreme hair style! How rediculous is that!
Be proud of yourself hun :) xx

That is just disgusting isn't it

Her mum has had to order her a wig and she has to be home schooled until it arrives! The poor girl who passed away also attended this school. They should be ashamed x

Her mum has had to order her a wig and she has to be home schooled until it arrives! The poor girl who passed away also attended this school. They should be ashamed x

That's terrible

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

It looks soo good!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You look fab!! Really suits you.

Well done for doing such a selfless act!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You look stunning! It really suits you x

Wow you look great!

I couldn't do that, my head is full of lumps and bumps. Not banged my head, it's just naturally like that! Yuk

I like the bow too. X

Really suits you xx

Really suits u! X

Omygod I can't believe that they should be praising her for doing it!!!!!

Looks fantastic . It's amazing what you have done.My 9 yr old daughter is having her mega long haircut in spring/summer and donating 12 inch to the same trust. . She will have a decent shoulder length after cutting it. Well done you !! Xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

My daughter when she was 9 had 22 inches cut off her hair - from behind the knee length to shoulders.
I've still got the ponytailed hair but may send it to this trust too.
Do you think 7yr cut hair would be ok?

The school who have excluded the girl needs to be named and shamed in their local newspaper.. They should be ashamed of themselves!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow! You really suit it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a selfless act of kindness. You pull it off amazingly, I love the flower detail!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My daughter when she was 9 had 22 inches cut off her hair - from behind the knee length to shoulders.
I've still got the ponytailed hair but may send it to this trust too.
Do you think 7yr cut hair would be ok?

The school who have excluded the girl needs to be named and shamed in their local newspaper.. They should be ashamed of themselves!

Wow that's a whole lot of hair !! Yeah I think the hair will be fine . You could call the princess trust to check. My daughter just growing a bit more so that it won't be a short Bob when she has it cut . She has asked family to sponsor her to donate cash too.😊

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

They were hun and still didn't relent x

Latest posts

Back