Oh I wish it could be Christmas every day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the jute bags as promised! *hope it works as I've never uploaded from my phone before!* Can't wait to fill them with goodies! The felt shapes have just been placed on as I'm going to stick them down tomorrow & also pop some red hessian bows on the top between the handles. So excited haha.

ETA: I apologise if they are showing as huge on anyones screen!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381174236.445154.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381174245.879447.jpg

Here are the jute bags as promised! *hope it works as I've never uploaded from my phone before!* Can't wait to fill them with goodies! The felt shapes have just been placed on as I'm going to stick them down tomorrow & also pop some red hessian bows on the top between the handles. So excited haha.

ETA: I apologise if they are showing as huge on anyones screen!

View attachment 44757View attachment 44758

These look fab! I looked at the reindeer on eBay and didn't like them! But they look really lovely on the bags, I'll have to go order them now!!x

Where did you get the felt snowflakes? I love them!

Lindabop that's so odd because when they arrived I had second thoughts but I've fallen in love with them now!

Lipstick Kisses they are Here :) Let me know if the URL doesn't work because it's one I posted earlier! So good for sticking to wrapped presents & even windows

x

I absolutely love Christmas!!! I am going to do crafty things this year because I only have a few people to buy for and want to make it special, those bags are lovely xx

Sarah xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381865362.480931.jpg

The finished product! Well, one of them! I'm so happy with it yipee! Better not get chucked away....haha x

ETA: It's for my boyfriends parents pressies - Nandos Marinating set, Starbucks coffee syrups, Hotel Chocolat Peepster box & a Yankee Candle YUM. Going to put some baking in there too...not quite sure what yet though!

Last edited:
Absolutely lovely, pinkswoon!

I might make one for myself! Why can't snowflakes be 'in' all year round? Haha :p mini ones would be lovely for pre-made gifts in a salon! Oh god not another business idea to contend with!

*groan*
It's October. There's months yet. I don't know who I'm gonna be friends with by the time Xmas rolls around.
One big shopping trip the week before is usually enough to sort everything out.

God I cannot deal with the stress of last minute shopping, Christmas is just an excuse for me to spoil other people which I love to do :)

What a fantastic thread!!! Some great ideas :)

For the people doing gift baskets, home bargains have got baskets for £2!! And luxury lined ones for about £4.

I've been looking for ages :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back